Welcome to the Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne website. These terms and conditions govern the use of our website and the provision of our carpet cleaning services. By using our website or our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Definitions In these terms and conditions:
- “Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne” means the business located at the address specified on our website.
- “Customer” means any person who engages us to provide carpet cleaning services.
- “Services” means the carpet cleaning services provided by Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products or services on this www.ecocarpetcleaningmelbourne.com.au for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By engaging Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne to provide carpet cleaning services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne will provide carpet cleaning services in accordance with your requirements and our agreed quotation.
- Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne will use reasonable efforts to complete the services within the agreed timeframe.
- You must provide access to the premises and carpets to be cleaned at the agreed time.
- You must disclose any special requirements or conditions prior to engaging our services.
- Payment for services is due on completion of the work, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- You agree to pay Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne the quoted price for the services, plus any additional charges for additional services or materials required.
- Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne reserves the right to refuse to provide services if any unsafe or unsanitary conditions exist or if we deem the premises or carpets to be in an unsuitable condition for cleaning.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne excludes all liability for any loss or damage arising from or related to the use of this website, our services or any third-party website linked to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, or loss or damage arising from or related to any use or reliance on any content, information or materials on this website.
The content and materials on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne and are protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create derivative works of any part of this website or its content without the prior written consent of Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal disputes arising from or related to the use of this website or our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website or services after any changes to these terms and conditions will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Thank you for using Eco Carpet Cleaning Melbourne for your carpet cleaning needs. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.